Information Collection and Use
- TopSEOArticles collects personal information such as your name, email address, etc. when you register for author account.
- We use this information in order to contact you and provide you further information about our company and services.
- We may use the personal information you provided to give the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to improve on the services and products that we deliver, as well as develop new services and products.
- We may share this information with our authorized partners and/or with third parties who act for or on behalf of us, but we do not otherwise provide or sell any information gathered on this Site to outside vendors.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your contact information is never released or sold to any vendor, partner or outside agency. TopSEOArticles, however, reserves the right to contact TopSEOArticles members via email as deemed necessary.
- The TopSEOArticles web site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- You can decline to submit personal information for any of our services, in which case TopSEOArticles may not be able to provide services to you.
- We do not assure any responsibility, liability for, or control over other web sites links.
Though we make efforts to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the decree of the law or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
TopSEOArticles store logged-in user information in cookies for keeping the session alive
TopSEOArticles uses third party adserver Google.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.